Looking through

Who are the significant people in your kid's life?
Who runs the house according to their eyes?
How do they see you?

Well, despite of what they say, we can actually look through their perception through their drawings.

I did not pay attention in the first place. But then I kind of see the same pattern every time Titan draw our family portrait. Then I browse and browse and browse about how to interpret children's drawings.

Do you see what I see?






I think, I dominate his life. And I do not know whether it is good or bad. As you can see, I always be the biggest figure amongst the rest of the family. Even though I was drawn alone,  he always put me the crown and sat me on a throne. But I love the fact that he always draw himself beside me *pastel heart*




Comments

Popular Posts