Graduated inside-out

Dear Kakak,

I was so proud of the biggest decision you had just made at the end of your journey in elementary school: for not doing a thing just because.

I am so proud, for you had learnt to put on your priority when you had the only chance.

I am so proud, for you had learnt to take risk of the decision you made.

I am so proud, for you have learnt one of the ways to keep your integrity no matter what people say about you.

I am so proud, for you had respected your logic by using them accordingly.

Your decision was telling me that you are no longer a little boy. I shed a tear for that. But it made me somewhat relieved, that you are ready to enter the middle school and teenagehood with a grown emotion.

Congratulation, you have graduated inside out.

Comments

Popular Posts